About this item
- Supports IEEE 802.15.4 ZigBee/Smartroom protocol.
- Monitor light intensity of the surrounding environment, and transfer related data to smart mobile terminals.
- Users can set up related linkage devices such as automatic curtain, awning and wall switch to switch ON/OFF them as per needs.
- When the voltage of battery is too low, mobile terminals will receive under voltage alarm to remind user of replacing battery.
- Low power consumption, energy saving and environment friendly.
- Wireless design, small size, easy to install.
- Stylish and exquisite design.
Smart Light sensorCommunication mode:
IEEE 802.15.4 (ZIGBEE/SmartRoom)Antenna type:
PCB antennaPower parameter:
DC 3VBattery type:
CR2 x 1Standby power:
Base fixed, Portable typeCommunication distance:
100mResistance to white light interference:
≥8000LUXEffective receiving angle:
±60°Light luminous flux range:
1-65535 lxWorking temperature:
-10°C to 45°CWorking humidity:
WhiteFlame retardant rating:
UL94 V-2Overall size (Diameter x Thickness):
Ø64 x 32 mmNet weight:
translation missing: en.general.search.loading