– This smart switch controls fan speed ONLY, will not control lights,lights should be on a separate switch.
– For ceiling fan with wall control switch, you can use this smart wifi switch to replace the original directly. While please note neutral wire is required.
– For ceiling fan that controlled via pull chain, you need to extend the FASTEST speed wire from the fan to a wall junction box and have it connect to L1 of this smart wall switch.
– This is a variable speed fan switch with full range control, which can generate a slight motor noise. This noise is not a quality problem but one that is characteristic of all fan speed controls.
How to set up for smart devices app remote control
1. Install the fan switch to get blue LED indicator flashing, it accesses to pairing mode. (If the led not flash quickly, about 2 times every second, cut off the power for 20 seconds, power on again and long press the minus button for 20 seconds to have it reset.)
2. Download free Smart Life app to your phone and register an account as guided.
3. Click “+” to add device on app. Connect to wifi and rename this fan speed controller. Now use your phone to remote control your ceiling fan, turning on/off, or speed control.
Smart fan speed control works with Amazon Alexa & Google Home
1. In Amazon Alexa app > Skills > search Smart Life > Enable > Log into your smart life account > Link now > When finished, ask Alexa to discover device. It will find your named fan switch and now just give voice command to turn on/off your ceiling fan or up to your most comfortable speed.
2. In Google Home Control app > add a device> search Smart life > Sign up with your smart life account then you can use your google assistant to control the fan speed.
Rated Voltage: AC 100V-240V, 50/60Hz
Max. Load: 400W
Max. Working Current: 2A
Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz Only, not support 5.0GHz