The Hikvision Axiom Hub HIK-PWA32-HSR is a wireless alarm solution which has 32 zones and supports TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and 3G/4G communication paths.
The Axiom Hub is capable of managing 32 wireless outputs, 8 wireless key fobs, 2 wireless sirens and supports up to 13 network users, including 1 installer, 1 administrator and 11 normal users. It is also compatible with Hik-Connect as well as a DC-09 IP contact SIA/ID for monitoring.
Axiom allows viewing of live video and sends emails of alarm linked videos via the mobile client, it can also feature optional voice prompts, push notifications, SMS, email and voice calls. Providing long distance 2-way communication with AES-128, LED indication of system status and a 4520 mAh lithium battery giving a 12-hour backup power supply, the Hikvision Axiom Hub is suitable for a diverse range of applications.
- Supports dual path communication of alarm events and other signals over LAN, Wi-Fi, GPRS and 3G/4G utilising a main and backup channel
- IVaaS (Intruder Verification as a Service)
- Supports viewing event video via mobile client and email
- Supports doorbell function
- Voice prompt for configuration and operation
- SIA-Contact ID protocol compatible
- Long distance two-way communication (800m in open area)
- Alarm input: 32
- Alarm output: 32
- Siren: 2
- Keyfob: 8
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Power: 5 VDC, 10W
- Operation temperature: -10 to 55 degrees
- Dimension: 155mm x 155mm x 35mm